Shaft Aluminum Anodes – Metric
(X-25-AL thru X-80-AL)
- Active corrosion protection.
- Superb self-cleaning performance.
- Will not passivate in salt, brackish or freshwater.
Highly recommended as an alternative to zinc anodes for all boats, and especially those that operate in brackish or fresh water. All anodes have interlocking halves and extra alloy around the fastener.
- Models X-25-AL thru X-50-AL have two stainless steel allen screws.
- Models X-55-AL thru X-80-AL have four.
Stainless steel nuts are pressed in, and plastic retaining washers ensure that the screws do not fall out during installation.