List Price: $647.92List Price:Our Price: $139.99
Corrosion Reference Electrode and User's Guide
by ABYC-Certified Corrosion Experts
Our Corrosion Reference Electrode is the industry's leading silver/silver-chloride (Ag/AgCl) reference electrode for performing corrosion potential surveys on boats, yachts, and docks. This is a professional-grade tool housed in high impact ABS plastic that includes additional weight for controlled submergence, and attached by 25 feet of marine grade copper cable. The Corrosion Reference Electrode is an extremely useful test and diagnostic tool that should be included within the toolbox of every boater and marina operator. When plugged into your digital multimeter you get answers to questions such as:
- "Do I have enough zinc on my boat?"
- "Are my shaft zincs attached?"
- "Is my bonding system working okay?"
- "Are boats next to me eating my zincs?"
- "Is my galvanic isolator working?"
- "Is all of my electrical equipment installed correctly?"
- "Do I have stray electrical currents either in my boat or at my dock?"
- "Is my dock and/or marina operating at the correct corrosion potential?"
The user's guide is written and maintained by ABYC-certified corrosion experts, and includes test methods and reference tables that help you assess, diagnose, and troubleshoot corrosion problems on your boat, yacht, or dock.
|Dimensions:||1-1/2" dia. x 6"|
|Cable Length:||25 feet|
|Connector:||Banana plug, compatible with handheld digital multimeters|
|User's Guide:||V4.6, updated January 2023|