Shaft Zinc Anodes – Metric
(Models X-25 thru X-100)
- Two of the world's best brands of shaft zinc anodes.
- Regular sizes are from Camp Company.
- "Heavy" sizes are Reliance brand.
- All shaft zinc anodes have:
- Copper contacts that deform during installation for a permanent electrical bond.
- Socket cap (allen head) screws that provide maximum torque and non-slip holding.
- Nuts that are pressed in and cannot fall out.
- Plastic retaining washers that ensure screws do not fall out during installation.
- Models X-25 and X-30 have two stainless steel screws.
- Models X-30H thru X-100 have four stainless steel screws.
Part Number Variations: