Shaft Aluminum Anodes – Standard
(X-1-AL thru X-19-AL)
For use in all types of water: Salt, Brackish and Fresh.
- More active than zinc.
- Self-cleaning performance.
The world's most popular family of aluminum shaft anodes.
- Highly recommended as an alternative to zinc anodes.
- All anodes have interlocking halves and extra alloy around the fastener.
- Models X-1-AL thru X-9-AL have two stainless steel allen screws.
- Models X-10-AL thru X-19-AL have four.
- Stainless steel nuts are pressed in, and plastic retaining washers ensure that the screws do not fall out during installation.